Nirvana

>> Tuesday, December 6, 2011

blank noise, a pinprick
the blessed black-out --
world is forgotten here,
not the world merely,
also its memory ..

I’m done with holding back,
bubbles of pain surge
in turbulent maze--
a perfect asymmetry

dazed on shaky rim
in his orgasmic embrace
the monster is haunting

a manna in wilderness
living, mystifying, pearly; a power
deliciously confusing

he lays the naked spell
of wild perplexity
slips, squats
rises, follows, he isn’t shrouded
nor revealing

copulating with moonbeams
at the sepulcher of surrender
dropping his noxious arms
he grips my neck,
gathering in…

No.
he can not detain me
I acquired celestial legs
a syringe that injects
the beauty of stars
in my eager veins

I can see them fading
in numbed ether of dreams;
the human beasts -
their paws of
clobbered steels

and the vivacity
that rises
from this oblivious lethargy. .

there is no hint left
of monotonous melancholy ..
I can measure infinity

stretched over
a tranquil cosmos
behind the masque of death
am accumulating life
of psychedelic fancy

squirming in morbid hope
I catch my mind occasionally
an addict’s wavering hope is tenacious,
for it is her last
ironically ...

4 comments:

Nash December 8, 2011 at 2:09 AM  

Good one Aria. Nice to see a new post.

Sanjay December 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Your writing is excellent.

Rakesh Vanamali December 9, 2011 at 2:23 AM  

I can see them fading
in numbed ether of dreams;
the human beasts -
their paws of
clobbered steels

Gosh, this is so true!

Very well written.....

aria December 9, 2011 at 3:05 AM  

Nash.. thank you :)

Sanjay.. thanks for visiting terminal moraine.. :)

Rakesh.. glad it struck a chord. thanks a lot for the comment. :) :)

Latest comments

  ©

Back to TOP