in - between..

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010

I don’t like indifference
the coerced dormancy
impedes my verve,
goading viciousness -
while it lulls appearances
in an abominable
stringent repose

the animated soul within
has shrunk
in fear of rejection
it is turning sinister
lying in ambush,
full of cold
stealthy impulsion

I wish to wreak vengeance
upon your mind
for this sin of body
I am abysmally, mortally
distressed

the candid shift
in your disposition
from invitation to avoidance
smudges the suggestive,
and penetrative

Formerly I loved you.
Now I must hate you.

silent passage of
raunchy towards apathy
has left my soul crouching
betwixt extremes,
woman's body twitches
with longing
to avenge the death of
the lover

I feel it shall never --

never repay this ennui -
by some necromantic spell,
you’ve robbed me off
my intensity and insanity

the desire of conquest
doesn’t elevate me
there is nothing to lose
naught to win
I hate it here, and yet
let me be
just like a coarse wine,
unshaken -
steady within cup.

9 comments:

shadow November 4, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

In my Dreams ,You know ,Who You Are
I Whisper Prayers ,To be Heard ,the Truth ,

That what I am suppose to do ,as answer to Prayers .

Setting ,You Free ,of every hearing My heart beat ,I shall ,give my all


oh how life ,could open up to give fresh start ,to love ,share our lives as we both know and believed it should been ,I been trying get back to you ,

the days turned to months
now my heart weeps ,as I can't feel you ,near as always held .

I am scared ,
I sound silly
I believe speaking What is Truth in your Heart
Never can be Silly
As it has taken me all this time ,to reach deep within me ,set my own ,free ,see a truth that was screaming to be Heard ,before it was lost .
I prayed for Time
Prayed ,you be watched over ,
Prayed for understanding
for to love ,
I never wanted ,you out my life ,Listen to many things ,you speak of me .

maybe I've loss

A Truth that beats with my own Heart ,will be

You
Two Fools that kept pushing each other away
Two fools ,that wouldn't pick up a phone ,or talk

two fools ,with a smile
Let go

rest our lives
those two fools
will always feel those beats of
"our hearts "

wiping away my Tears ,Screaming with my complete Soul to be Heard
I Love You

My Dreams ,you will always be ,maybe in life ,couldn't be together ,as I would gave

was no one that was there to Listen

Was always there ,to fix me

Was none that accepted ,after hearing truth

there was many that was there to Judge

As ,it must of seemed ,my heart ,felt nothing

as must seemed things I done ,was heartless

dreams ,you shall be ,with me that ,holds no judging ,only accepting ,with love ,we always knew

Nilesh November 4, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

can feel this "in-betweenness" that has made you pen this...

V Rakesh November 5, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Time to break out of the boundary that you perceive yourself to be limited within! Free your mind!

Best wishes!

aria November 5, 2010 at 3:42 AM  

Shadow.. that must be the longest comment I ever got. Thanks a lot and welcome to my blog. :)


Nilesh.. Glad you liked. Thank you for commenting :D


Rakesh.. thanks but I certainly do not perceive myself or my mind limited within anything. I don’t understand that comment.. if you’re referring to the poem.. then its ONLY a poem.

shooting star November 9, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

im liking the beginning....i dont like indifference....

aria November 10, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

Hi Shooting Star.. thank you for dropping by :)

Nidhi November 14, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

it is so cathartic..like cleansing your body of its despoiling..like tears clearing away the pain in the soul *hugs*

Nidhi November 14, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

one reading hasn't satiated my lust for these words..they will lure me here again tommorrow morning while you sleep :)

Rhett November 24, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Saw a movie - 'war of the roses' - this echoes the sentiment... Very intense.

Latest comments

  ©

Back to TOP