verbal orgasm..

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

I’d resolved; that beyond this treble of passion,
from warm security of infidelity,
you could also strain the rhythmic rumbling of
this terrific heart, and feel its faint tremors

after the stupor of a suppressed avalanche
can you ignore my presence?

thrust me yonder the lambent circle of
your sentiments, into the outer darkness
I’d haunt you with a troublesome persistence

the mere carnal instinct to sin
is a compelling force within
Oh, am young and fragile,
aching with appetite for life in its fullest sense

for it doesn’t make me suffer severely
as I’d ever suffer on bed, due to
the indifference of callous lovers,

or squirm in the muddle of the front lines
of ether-pungent whore stations

the sharp-toothed pain akin to stabs of pleasure
these invisible bayonets and visible bruises
there is morphine for tormented bodies,
no opiate for smitten spirits,

don’t stop me, let me convey in whispers,
with ostentatious tremblings, and daunted looks,

take me as I am from distance, and
mutilate my brain-power
drug it with your aroused depravity

turn me into a facile instrument of pleasure
and entrust yourself to me as such.

of what avail are these twinkling eyes
if they aren’t stricken between ecstasy and terror
honey laden limbs and its delicate curves
cups of fragrance we know as lips
and this round wonder of form called stature

yield to this penetrating tide that beats,
letting the intellect to go down beneath

thus we, with invisible marks, without affiliations
of any sort or illustration, would be tossed upon the world
to sink or swim, just as, the Pilate should decree.

13 comments:

aria October 14, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

pS - I was supposed to write a 'fun poem' by my Dear friend Nilesh,
and here I am .. have ended up with a kinky one..
but writing this was fun for me ;)
so thanks to Nilesh.. I'd give 'fun' a try once again..

Nilesh October 14, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

Justice to the title... ala 'D' isshtyle!!

This was fun enough girl... albeit the 'Kinky' way!!

Enjoyed it... and Thank You for the promise of a real 'fun poem' soon. ;-)

aria October 14, 2010 at 6:20 AM  

lol, I promise I'll write something fun minus kinky someday.. will take some time.. par aate aate aayega na.. but that was fun.. thank you for asking :D

V Rakesh October 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Kinky indeed and one that makes a strong point!

Nidhi October 19, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

I have no words to express my love for this poem..how do you manage to weave words this way that you leave readers craving for more.. the words evoke imagery and I love to imagine your poems.
I await that book by you
hugs

Nidhi October 19, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

i have started Enchantress and its mesmerizing from the first word..I have read Moor's Last sigh & Midnight's Children..tell me which else of Rushdie I should procure.
I have at last finished My Name is Red; it just stretched too far for too long but i adored and savoured it..now it will be City of Djinns alongside Enchantress

*Rushdie will love your poems*

aria October 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Rakesh.. Thank you! Glad you liked! :)

aria October 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Nidhi.. my favorite Rushdie book is "Shame" and then "Fury".. most people like Fury the most.. truly every line of "Fury" is like an enchanting verse and all the Greek mythology associated with it makes it even more enthralling.. however for me Shame stands out also for the plot along with language.. I think you would love both, if you haven't read them already.

Though the first Rushdie book I ever read was 'Ground beneath her feet' which after reading so many of his works I feel is easiest to grasp, the musical theme is unique and if you are interested in musicians of the yore you'd enjoy.. however its kinda 'thicker' than his most works!

aria October 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

@ Nidhi.. I thought my comment was a little confusing..
and I forgot to thank you.. for the lovely comment! thanks a heap !! :D
and I hope you are able to post on your blog tomorrow.. waiting..

pku October 20, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

wow aria....u write with amazing ease...words seem to weave themselves in to your poem on their own...feel they must be vying to find a place in the poem...such is the effect of the imagery u create....and u have so subtely played a tune that would set many hearts ringing....keep writing such gr8 ones...watch out the alikes of wordsworth....here comes aria.

aria October 25, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

Thank you Pk.. take care.

Kunjubi November 1, 2010 at 6:34 AM  

Your writing reminds me of late Kamala Das and her book "MY STORY".

Smashingly sweet!

aria November 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

someone had once said something similar, he was also from Kerala, that my writings reminded him of Kamala Das.. its a pity I haven't ever read her, thanks for the comments. :)

Latest comments

  ©

Back to TOP