diagnosis

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

Employment of mind elsewhere as a therapeutic auxiliary has produced marginal improvement in this chronic blogger who shows pathological attachment to her scribbles which she calls poetry. She suffers from a kind of moral masochism in which the person arranges her/his life to guarantee setbacks. She lives the character’s (of the so called poetry/stories') fictional life complete with realistic sensations, submerging herself in other, complicated, gloomier life. The contents of this blog manifest displaced psychosexual ambivalence, need for a permanent partner, plus possible neurosis of destiny. That is why she needs to write again but she is trying to locate that fugitive object which made her write and return here to her rightful resting place. When that is done, you can read her ditties, which she claims can breathe, speak, clash, belch, bleed, and cry. Until then …….



Update : - 12th Feb.

Thank you for the comments everyone. Its nice to know that some people still drop by.
I am presently away from Delhi and terribly tied up.
To my amazement I find that my template has changed on its own. Quite funny.

Anyway, Apologies for this disappearing act. I'll be back in a month and visit your pages.
For the moment I am missing my city sorely and loved this article in HT. Hope you enjoy it too.
See you soon.

16 comments:

Rajavel December 14, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

until then then ...

shabbir December 15, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Yeah Untill then what....

Perry Strange December 17, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

"...speak, clash, belch..."

... off you go, my friend, and I wish you swift and highly facilitative indigestion.

goatman December 20, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

To find the muse, then to put a name to it is indeed a task needing time and experience.
It is out there . . . hard to describe, as I have tried in my paltry way many times, but if anyone is capable of finding it, it would be you.
Your words, as usual are expressive and unique.

V Rakesh December 25, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

Phew!

Brilliant, as ever!

I've been away from my fellow bloggers and their blogs for a long time now and feel disconnected....! Feels good to be back!

Wishing you and folks a merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

hotICE December 26, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

welcome to my world! in this world, creativity is a stranger, mundane is the way of life and the usual, well, is very usual.....

My stay in this world took about a year... I just came out... And the way I see it, I think I'm going back in.... :P

wildflower December 28, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

superb!

sanely insane January 1, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

shit every time i read u...i keep increasing my bets on u as a writer

i think it'll b more profitable for me if instead of trying to write myself i get u to and then become ure literary agent :D

Old Monk January 5, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Wish you locate that fugitive object soon. Well told.

Gyanban January 5, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

new Year awaits new terminals...of life !

AshenGlow January 16, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

All the best dear...

Am going through tough time myself.. so shall suggest my blog as well. Nevertheless, seek for that ray of light and ye shall find it.

I'll miss you untill then... Hugs

Awaiting your return,
Ashen

goatman February 2, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Indeed, why do we do this writing, or not do this writing? What are we looking for and whom do we wish to see it, and why?
Just connection, I guess, with ourselves and others.
Hope you are well and wish you a fine and amusing year ahead.

Tamarind~ March 3, 2010 at 2:39 AM  

Oh Gosh, this is so critical, as it sounds! And I’m afraid if it’s contagious ;)

He he.. Come back, friend! Don’t just play around :)

Quackster March 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

The words you use and how you use them always amaze me. You traverse the world of that is in a category of its own. Always interested to read.

aliceinneverland March 16, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

i love ur headline...

goatman March 31, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Trust that you are well

Latest comments

  ©

Back to TOP