Epistle

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

You would never stray
from the path we'd both started on
leaving me to rub smudges
from a name that we share
for I am a storm
when I hadn’t been crashing
I had been brewing
inside you
this interlude we see
is a natural corollary of analogy
the logical ghost which follows impulse
if it can be shredded and scattered
lightening meteors are everywhere
corpuscles are both causes and effects
nothing has chassis or stasis
reason itself is merely a flux
passion seeps and seeps and never sleeps
and you, even you can be spurred
it isn’t love that has wronged us
we had run away from love
and my love
my silhouette is at all cost
guaranteed to linger
it is a force not a thing
a function that extends through the space
and therefore,
even if not wholly understood
it could be after a fashion,
trusted.


Note : I barely had readers even prior to this longish break and I never liked moderating my meager comments. However certain abusive comments
have forced me to resort to comment moderation. Bear with me, if you can.

4 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali July 27, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

Sigh....such is life!

And regarding the abusive comments, it is sickening that people can do that in the first place!

I stand by you on this and completely understand that moderation is needed!

d gypsy! July 27, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Whenever I read you, there are always a few lines which make a deeper impact on me...an impression that doesn't wear off easily

"this interlude we see
is a natural corollary of analogy
the logical ghost which follows impulse
if it can be shredded and scattered
lightening meteors are everywhere"

P.S-thank god, you have moderated and not introduced word clarification... i simply hate that...

Nash July 27, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

"I am a storm
when I hadn’t been crashing
I had been brewing
inside you"

Beautiful. Aria. Please go on.

aria July 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Rakesh.. thank you for reading and your precious feedback. :)


Neha.. thank you so much.
I hear you @ that word verification thing. I hate that myself. I don't like moderation either but then in Rakesh's words.. such is life!


Nash.. Glad you are back. Thanks. I am on a roll. (presently)

Latest comments

  ©

Back to TOP